Welcome to my ICT blog. My methods are psychology and humanities, and there is potential for me to benefit substantially from this subject, as I would not currently identify ICT skills as one of my major strengths. Fingers crossed!
Step 1 will be to successfully edit my profile to include my methods info, as so far the most I can get is an apology for the inability to process my request. Computers may sometimes be uncooperative, but at least they are polite in the process.
Hey Tori!
ReplyDeleteJust thought I would add a comment or two on your blog!
Although we do completely different methods in this course, don't you think it's cool that we were both lucky enough to be selected to go to the APY Lands and teach those beautiful children?!!
How did you use ICT up in the Lands? Or you didn't? Did you think that they were better equipped in terms of computer availability and interactive whiteboards compared to the schools you've been placed at in Melbourne?
I'm at Koonung SC this semester, and I must say that Mimili were much better off resource wise. I really do try and incorporate using animations or some kind of ICT in most of my classes as I think it keeps the students stimulated longer.
Have you decided what you're going to do next year??
Mel xxx
Thanks Mel!
ReplyDeleteInteresting comments - I agree with you regarding the impressive use of ICT in classrooms on the APY Lands; I'm going to give it a little further thought and then post a response on your blog!
We certainly were lucky to have that opportunity - and also lucky to be able to discuss it here despite our different methods and timetables. The wonders and opportunities that technology now provides us with, indeed!